Terms and Conditions
Currency of Transactions
All orders will be charged in US$. If the currency converter has been selected to display in a currency other than US$ then be aware that the price shown might not be the same price charged to your credit card or Paypal account. Therefore due to exchange rate fluctuations and any fees and charges determined by your credit card company, Paypal or the payment provider you choose, the final amount charged to your card can not be predetermined if your card is not US$ denominated.
Customs Duty & Tax & Delivery Charges
You are responsible for paying any duties or taxes imposed for customs or importing goods into your country. You are also responsible for any additional delivery charges caused by any changes of delivery address requested by you after a package has been dispatched by us. If in doubt, check with your local post office, Fedex or government customs office.
If you have asked Jens Hansen Gold & Silversmith Limited to design and make a custom piece for you, then you, the client, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the piece are retained by Jens Hansen Gold & Silversmith Limited both before and after you promise to pay, or pay, for the goods in part or in full; and
- You will not reproduce the piece without the express written authorisation of Jens Hansen Gold & Silversmith Limited.
- Jens Hansen requires a non-refundable deposit of 25% or amount mutually agreed to cover cost of materials before commencement of the special order.
- The piece will not be released to the client until payment has been made in full.
- Unless you expressly in writing inform Jens Hansen Gold & Silversmith Limited that you do not agree to these terms, you will automatically be taken to understand and agree to them.
We won't rent, sell or barter your email address to third parties. We will also not make your email address available to third parties unless they are serving as a contracted suppression or broadcast vendor on our behalf to send you the email you explicitly requested, and they have strict privacy and security precautions in place.
Most of our newsletters are monthly. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily via the link at the bottom of our newsletters.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow webs applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.