Our ring for Cate, White Gold, Palladium & Platinum
View product questions & answers
The Ring We Might Have Made for Cate.
For the Peter Jackson Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, It is a statement of record that, we made the One Ring in all its appearances and Vilya, ring of Elrond.
We did not make any of the other rings or elven jewellery in the movie. For copyright reasons we are not allowed to use the name of the ring worn by the character played by Cate Blanchett.
We have however created our own interpretation of the 'Ring of Water' based on descriptions of this ring given in the book.
- Metal type: White Gold, Palladium or Platinum.
- Settling style: Underside Claws.
- Stone type/colour: Cubic Zirconia, Moissanite or Natural White Sapphire . (Moissanite is a synthetic lab gemstone but is also naturally found in Meteor craters.)
- Stone shape/cut: Faceted round cut.
- Stone size: 7mm.
- Band style: Tapered band with a sculptured setting and grooved detail.
Tip: How to check your ring size
& 2 answers
about Click here to view questions and answers relating to Our ring for Cate, White Gold, Palladium & Platinum, or ask your own.