Canadian Diamond in a Classic Everlasting Design
This bold and classic 18ct Gold ring has been designed to embrace the diamond in a semi tension setting, making it the designs main focus. We selected this high quality .50ct round brilliant cut Canadian Diamond for its radiance, striking presence and the integrity of being Mined to the highest environmental and social standards.
- Metal type: 18ct yellow Gold, 750.
- Settling style: Semi Tenision, Rub-over.
- Stone type: Premium Canadian Diamond.
- Mine Origin: Ekati/Daivik, located in the Lac de Gras region of the Northwest Territories, approximately 300 kilometers northeast of Yellowknife Canada.
- Stone shape/cut: Round faceted Brilliant cut.
- Stone quantity/size: F VS2, 5mm, .50ct Total Diamond weight.
- Band style: Low rounded profile with slightly tapered band and comfort curve inside.
*If out of stock, the price shown is a guide only. This design can be remade, all precious metals are available and final pricing will depend on finger size, metal prices and quality of stone desired.