To celebrate the launch of theringmaker.co.nz, the team and I had a Mid-Year's Day Feast!
In the Middle Earth calendar, Mid-Year's Day is a day of festivities, and also Aragorn and Arwen's wedding anniversary - so just the right day for a celebration.
The three-course meal was sponsored by local suppliers, including:Philippe Butchery and Deli
- beautiful baked ham and baconL'Artisan - traditional handmade breads
- they supplied a ciabatta that made normal humans look like hobbits, the biggest loaf we'd ever seen! Founders Organic Brewery
- pints of Long Black Middle Earth Wine
- bottles of pinot noirAddmore - Elderflower beverages
- Elderflower juicePete's Natural -
It was a feast fit for a hobbit - here's the proof!
|The team celebrating|
|Bread from L'Artisan, stuffed peppers and olives, meat from Phillipe Deli|
|Bread from L'Artisan, Ham from Philippe Deli|
Thanks again to all our sponsors - the team had a wonderful day.Do you follow us on Tumblr?
We're running an exclusive competition for our Tumblr followers, to win their very own Ring, made by us: the original Ringmakers for the Lord of the Rings movies. If you're keen to be in, check us out on Tumblr
Jens Hansen - The Ringmaker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Leave a comment